Let me make your life easier with no large upfront commitment. Contact me to discuss any services you may need on an as-needed basis. For example, you may benefit from having me:
- Create articles to post on your blog and reference in your email newsletter and on social media
- Update/manage your Current Events page or Online Appointment Scheduler
- Manage all aspects of your email marketing service
Here are some other services you might have done through an As-Needed Services Plan:
- Website add-ons or touch-ups of any kind (have a blog set up or a newsletter sign-up form created)
- Logo, brochure or any marketing elements given a “designer’s touch”
- Set up and training on using a newsletter emailing service or on communicating directly with your email list using your existing email account
- Develop MS Word, Excel or Access templates for any regularly-used document, managing projects, organizing contacts, etc.
- Proofread, rewrite, or professionally redesign any document
- Internet research of any kind – to help find ideal target markets, locate sources of new clients, find the best sources for anything, you name it!)
- Even photo retouching, restoring or editing!
Honestly, there are very few computer programs and online activities that I have not mastered.
As-Needed Services Plan
So, if you’re putting hours into frustrating ongoing tasks, want a few minor touch-ups to your website or marketing materials, or have any other projects you really should delegate, just send them to me!
These ongoing plans provide a great way to either complete a larger project over time, or to lock in time for regular website updating, blogging, social media and other ongoing services. Plans are reserved for three months in advance, so you get a real sense of what working with me is like and how much time you may need on an on-going basis. Plus, any time not used during the period will be carried over to the next and you can cancel the service at any time.
So contact me to discuss how many hours you may need per month, reserve the space on my schedule, then send me projects as needed.